Saturday 24 October 2009

Reviews from Patients

Terence Stamp


'I've got a very good gut feeling about Gudrun and her work.'

Anna Massey


'The two most important aspects of our health are a good, strong immunity and good digestion...Gudrun's homeopathetic remedies are lifesaving and with her warmth, kindness and compassion she makes the journey to achieve all this the greatest fun.'

Sally Burton


'This regime is easy to stick to because it not only makes perfect sense but it works. You feel better, you look better, you are better.'

Nickolas Grace


'In 1986, traditional medicine tried for six months - and failed - to sort out the after-effects of salmonella. Gudrun helped me to heal within a fortnight, as well as teaching me to strengthen my immune system and maintain a healthy metabolism.'

Sian Philips


'I shall be eternally grateful to Nickolas Grace who gave me his appointment with Gudrun when I was in a state of crisis in my personal and professional life. Gudrun pulled me back to "normal" with amazing speed and I always look forward to my regular maintenance visits.'

Alex Kingston


'Gudrun, you are the best plumber I know!'

The Express


'Gudrun's eating plan is enormously popular for a simple reason: it lets you enjoy eating, gives you more energy and helps you lose weight all at once.'

Mary Killen


'On Gudrun's programme I ate more, weighed less and restored my mental clarity.'

Alexander Chancellor


'During the first week of Gudrun's treatment, I lost about seven pounds. After two months...I have no indigestion'

No comments: