Friday 30 October 2009

Gudrun & Catherine Save the Life of Canadian Cycling Around the World for Oneness

On October 6th Gudrun Jonsson, Biopath and Reflexologist, and Catherine Rolt, Integrated Chinese Medical Practitioner, headed to Paris. Their intention was to hear world renowned speaker Neale Donald Walsch at an event hosted by Humanity’s Team. However they brought back a lot more home than inspiration.

Russell Maier, the Canadian artist orchestrating the 1Mandala project had also been invited to speak at Walsh’s event. Russell, has been cycling around the world for the last year and a half orchestrating the 1Mandala collaborative art project. The project, in a dozen languages, invites the world to participate in the creation of a grand collaborative mandala that will be unveiled in front of the UN in 11/11/11. He had left his bike in Assisi, Italy to fly up to the event.

Surrounding the build up to the event, Catherine noticed that Russell was in the alarming stages of a stroke. Gudrun quickly analyzed his symptoms and the requisite alternative medicines were brought in from London. Humanity’s Team acted quickly and got Russell to a local hospital and then to London for further tests. There he was seen by several doctors. A room was found above the clinics for Russell and both Gudrun and Catherine began an extensive series of sessions to stabilize an extremely serious condition.

Gudrun has been putting Russell daily on her Io Machine to reenergized the spin of his cells. In addition, a synchronized combination of drops and salts were prescribed to re-alkalize his dangerously depleted and acidic digestive system. Catherine, a registered Chinese Medical Practitioner, applied various quick measures to stabilized his unbalanced energy system.

“When I arrived in London I was in a daze with half of my body numb. By acting fast and with incredible intuition Gudrun and Catherine have surely saved my life. If I had been strictly attended to at a hospital, I would never have been gifted with the profound insights into my life and diet and patters that have actually brought me here. Without their council, insight and wonderfully open and generous hearts I don’t know where I would be. Now I am on the road of profoundly re-integrating the various facets of my life body and calling.”

Russell’s condition remains serious. However his condition has stabilized enough to fly back to Ottawa, Canada on October 26th to be with his family. There he will be seen for neurological testing in the Canadian Health Care system.

“My time with Gudrun and Catherine has been nothing short of amazing. Although I have some serious core issues that need immediate addressing, I feel so much better. Gudrun’s machine and dietary help has in an intense week has stabilized my numbness and dizziness. It has also had the incidental effect of improving my eyesight, smoothing out wrinkles and understanding my digestion. Catherine energy treatment has help profoundly aware of what is really going on and brought me to this health moment.”

Russell will recover with his family in Ottawa, then intends to return to Paris for the Winter. With the support of the 1Mandala team around the world his project is continuing while he rests on the sidelines. He intends to return to the 1Mandala, Italy and his journey with fresh insight and power in the Spring.

The project is being built by ordinary people around the world. You can participate in the 1Mandala project too! Visit www.1mandala.org

No comments: